Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coffee Number 15

***Getting through the backlog***


Skinny latte - $3 (?)

Jasper Coffee
Stall 105, Prahran Market
163 Commercial Road
PRAHRAN VIC 3181
(03) 9827 8509

A hectic morning of market shopping requires caffeinated assistance. I used to spend a lot of time at Prahran Market, and would always get skinny lattes from Jasper Coffee (I’d go for super-expensive Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee when they had it). Last Saturday was just a quick visit, ordering my Christmas goose and picking up other supplies. I enjoyed visiting my old faves – Jasper’s, Lee’s Asian Grocery, and the amazing felafel stand. Have you had his hummus? Incredible. No Jamaican Blue available this time, but the normal blend is great too. Man, I miss having a Jasper’s near my work!

No comments: