Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coffee Number 17

Shanti Bhagwan
Alice Hoy Building
The University of Melbourne

Dark Chocolate Mocha - $4

I had to go to uni last week, and took the opportunity to have an awesome coffee. Castro’s was my fave cafĂ© while I was studying, and I wanted to try their new Shanti Bhagwan branch. It was cute, service was friendly. My dark chocolate mocha was fantastic, rich and strong. After I googled it, I realised Castro’s “is no longer involved with Shanti Bhagwan in any meaningful way”… Oops. I still liked it! It was nice to be warm and indoors. I have memories of freezing my fingers off, sitting at Castro’s outdoor tables in between lectures. Good times.

1 comment:

Her Maldita-ness said...

Hi,


I'd like to give a $10 discount voucher to your site which your readers could use in their take-away orders placed on Menulog (1,000+ listed take away restaurants). All they have to do is just type the voucher code (which will be provided upon response to this email) at the check out. This is on top of any existing discounts our restaurants offer to your readers as part of our normal process.



Please let me know what you think.



Cheers,
Ruby Anne
(ruby@menulog.com.au)